Review of the scientific studies to date associates genetically-modified (GM) foods with increased risk of certain disorders. Thus I am recommending that if you have one or more of the following, a diet that avoids GM foods might result in a significant improvement in your health.
- Allergic symptoms including itching of the skin and asthma
- Skin conditions like acne and eczema
- Gastrointestinal complaints including but not limited to
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Intolerance of grains
- Gluten intolerance
- Food allergies
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease including high blood pressure
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lethargy, fatigue
- Difficulty losing weight
- Learning difficulties
- Poor growth in children
- Autoimmune disorders
- Premature aging, dementia
- Thyroid disease
Avoid these foods for 3 months to see if that makes a difference in your symptoms. Some people notice a difference within even 1 month.
Lists of non-GM foods can be obtained at NonGMOShoppingGuide.com.
This week, watch for free, this wonderfully informative movie: www.GeneticRoulettemovie.com.